Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Asia Happy Driving School

Some people say that looking into a pond inspires deep reflection because you stare back at yourself and see yourself in nature, its' most primitive form. But really I think I just made that up.

Speaking of reflections though, I felt like I was looking into a mirror a couple days ago when I took this picture below. "Asia Driving School" with an American Flag next to it. Finally, my identity crisis is over! HALLELUJAH!!! LOLZ! I have always felt like an Asian trapped inside of an American world. But now it makes sense. I am an Asian driving instructor trapped in a car trying to teach other Asians how to drive. I have a good chance of getting in a car accident, you say? Well maybe so, but at least I'll take a chance and go risk it all rolling the dice in the process. Playas gotta play. Asians gotta drive. Oprah's gotta go on a diet. Welcome to the 21st century.



There are moments every day that make me happy to be who I am (Insert anytime I triple kiss with a hottie and a hotguy...), but today I was a super special moment.
I challenege you to find super special moments in every day. As they say, strike while the iron is hot, because chances are I am busy ironing a shirt and to be honest I am into the whole masochistic thing...MEOW. Strike away!

But cereally people, there's beauty in every graffiti tag, rainbow, and even every piece of doggie doo. You just need to stop and smell them once in a while. (Not recommended with the doggie doo..HELLO!)

Later Hom -ies and -os

No comments:

Post a Comment