Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Million Words of Sorrow

Hey Ya'll

Sorry, I've been neglecting this, my secondary blog. To all of you dedicated followers that have continued to check it, I won't disappoint any more. I've just been posting so much fucking cool hetero shit on my other blog, VicariouslyRudy.Blogspot.com that I haven't had chance to explore my more adventurous side.

First, I was thinking last week about the controversy with that runner from South Africa last week, Caster Semenya. For those of you that don't know the story, this stud ran in a woman's race and posted some pretty crazy times (believe me, I ran cross country in high school and I hit the showers with some pretty good runners, what up kuph?!). Here is an article with pictures and a video. Look at that sexy face on the YouTube clip! And OMG I am so jealous of the cone that Caster is sitting on on this page. Pinch me! http://www.hollywoodgrind.com/caster-semenya-gender-dispute-in-women-800-meter-race/


Anyways, I just wanted to say that I admire this runner and I would love to meet her/him. Shoot, I'd go to pound-town on Caster either way. I think he could use a little TLC. Oops...did I just say he?

Love ya'll
ROODZ

No comments:

Post a Comment